Car bomb explodes at Syria-Turkey border
A car bomb went off on the Syrian side of the Bab Al Hawa border crossing with Turkey on Tuesday, wounding at least a dozen people, Syrian opposition activists said.
Speaking to Reuters, the activists said that dozens had been taken to local hospitals for treatment after an explosion ripped through a roadblock manned by Islamist brigades at the entrance of the rebel-held crossing.
They noted that the explosion took place several hundred metres from the Turkish side of the border, according to Reuters.
“A car bomb hit the main gateway to the Bab al-Hawa border crossing with Turkey,” said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, according to Agence France-Presse
- Ten killed by twin bombs at Syria-Turkey border post
- Dozens killed, injured in Syria after car bomb explodes by field hospital near Turkish border
- Syria spillover devastates Turkey as car bombs leave 40 plus dead in border town
- Car Bomb Explodes in Madrid, Several Injured - Fire Brigade
- Lebanon: Man wounded as Israeli bomb explodes