Syrian daily: Israel not to enjoy security until pullout from Arab territories, fulfillment of Palestinian rights
The Syrian Tisrhin daily on Sunday affirmed that the “heroic operation” which was carried out Friday by the Palestinian resistance in the West Bank town of Hebron confirms the ability of the resistance to “invent unthinkable militant means in facing the Zionists” who “have gone far in their savage war against the Palestinian houses and civil establishment”.
In its first page editorial, the official paper, cited by SANA, explained that ever since they ascended to power, (Israeli Foreign Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu and (Defense Minister Saul) Mofaz have been competing to win the presidency of the Likkud Party through committing more massacres and intensifying their repression acts against the Palestinian people.
The “Hebron operation has placed all the extremists before an impasse” the daily said, emphasizing that it has currently become very clear that the Israelis won’t ever enjoy security or stability before their complete withdrawal from the occupied Arab lands and establishment of the Palestinian rights. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian dailies: New “extremism” in Israel – sign of further aggression
- Syrian state-run radio blasts Israeli “security wall”
- Israel Likely to Allow Entry of Palestinian Workers ‘Out of Dire Need’
- Syrian Foreign Minister reiterates stance on Mid-East peace
- Settlers Attack in Hebron, Palestinian Gravely Wounded