Syrian Deputy Prime Minister for Services receives officials
Syria’s Deputy Premier for Services Mohammed Naji Ottri received in Damascus Sunday, Director of the High Commission for Refugee Affairs Abdulhamid Al-lwali, Director of Damascus UNICEF Organization Bureau Mohammed Idris al-Alami, and Director of Damascus World Food Organization Bureau Mohammed al-Atrash, the Syrian Arab news agency reported.
During the meeting, talks focused on the significance of cooperating with United Nations organizations and ways of strengthening those relations.
Additionally, talks covered the utilization of international organization expertise in the field of training and qualifying the Syrian Red Crescent Organization cadres. (Albawaba.com)
- International Cross and Red Crescent Union delegation visits Syria
- Syrian premier receives Jordanian minister for talks
- Syrian prime minister receives French state advisor for talks on cooperation
- Syria’s Prime Minister receives Egyptian official for talks
- Arab Labor Organization Starts Meeting in Damascus