Syrian Economy Minister receives British delegation for talks
Syrian Economy and Foreign Trade Minister Ghassan al – Rifai received on Monday the Syrian – British Association delegation, led by Richard Spring.
During the meeting, talks focused on means of strengthening the commercial and industrial relations between Syria and Britain, according to SANA.
The Minister emphasized the Syrian government’s wish to stabilize the economical relations with Arab
and foreign countries.
On their part, the agency said, the delegation’s members stressed their willingness to help Syria in all domains, especially in the fields of tourism and High Education. (Albawaba.com)
- Syria tourism minister receives Yugoslavian delegation
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives British delegation
- Syrian Economy Minister receives European Investment Bank delegation
- Syrian Prime Minister receives Greek assistant Foreign Minister for talks
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives British Parliamentarian Delegation