Syrian Executed for Smuggling Cocaine in Saudi Arabia
A Syrian man found guilty of trafficking cocaine in Saudi Arabia was executed by the sword Sunday in the west of the kingdom, said Saudi Press Agency (SPA), quoting the interior ministry.
Hussam Kamal Shahin was found guilty of smuggling an unspecified amount of cocaine and executed in the Red Sea city of Jeddah, the ministry said in a statement.
The death raises to at least 60 the number of public executions the country this year, said the agency - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi Arabia beheads two, reaches 100 executions this year
- Nigerian Drug Smuggler Beheaded in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi: beheading count rises after Syrian slain for drug trafficking
- Saudi Arabia executes two men accused of drug trafficking and murder
- Saudi Arabia executes Nigerian man, marking 95th execution this year