Syrian First Lady meets British officials
Syria’s First Lady, Asmaa al-Assad on Monday met with the Executive Director of the Prince Charles establishment for charity affairs and a number of the establishment’s officials.
The two sides discussed the work mechanism of charity establishments in both countries, SANA reported Tuesday.
The Syrian President’s wife explained the Syrian governmental and non-governmental establishment efforts, in addition to charity associations in various social and developmental fields.
Later, the Syrian leader’s wife met with officials in the Bank of England, in the presence of the Syrian minister of economy and foreign trade, Ghassan Al-Rifai.
During the meeting, talks focused on the situation of the banks in Syria and means for developing the banking work in the Syrian central bank, the agency concluded. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President’s wife visits various establishments in Britain
- Syrian Economy Minister receives British delegation for talks
- Syrian, Egyptian First Ladies discuss women issues
- Syria’s President arrives in London on landmark visit; Report: Blair to ask him convey message to Saddam
- Syrian President to visit Britain