Syrian FM Arrives Tuesday in London
Syrian Foreign Minister Farouq Al Shara begins Tuesday a three-day official visit to London for talks on the latest developments in the Middle East, following Israel’s attack on a Syrian radar station in Lebanon this week, reported the official Kuwaiti news agency, KUNA.
Shara is due to hold talks with his British counterpart, Jack Straw, on Wednesday, concentrating on the latest developments in the region, said the agency, adding that the talks would also cover the Iraqi crisis and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
Shara, heading a large trade delegation, will also take part in a conference Wednesday, entitled Syria: A New Dawn for Business, Trade and Investment – Albawaba.com
- British FM to Visit Macedonia Tuesday
- Syria’s President arrives in London on landmark visit; Report: Blair to ask him convey message to Saddam
- British FM Arrives in Tehran on Landmark Visit
- More deaths in Homs as Arab monitors arrive
- Syria: Asma Assad to be added to EU sanction list as Russia denies arrival of warships