Syrian Foreign Minister receives British delegation
Syrian Foreign Minister Farouq Al-Shara received in the capital of Damascus on Saturday the British Association delegation, headed by Richard Spring.
During the meeting, talks focused on regional developments, particularly the Palestinian cause, Iraqi issue, and the EU’s role in the peace process, according to the Syrian Arab news agency.
Additionally, talks dealt with bilateral relations between Damascus and London and ways of enhancing them in all fields. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian Economy Minister receives British delegation for talks
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official
- Syria's Foreign Minister receives Head of Syrian-Cypriot Businessman Association
- Syrian Prime Minister receives Greek assistant Foreign Minister for talks
- Syrian Economy Minister receives European Investment Bank delegation