Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official
Syrian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Farouk al-Sharaa received in Damascus Monday, Director of the Middle East Department in the Italian Foreign Ministry, Antonio Badeni and an accompanying delegation.
In the course of their meeting, talks dealt with the latest developments in the region, especially the ongoing Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people and US threats against Iraq, SANA reported.
Both sides, in addition, discussed bilateral relations and means of strengthening them. (Albawaba.com)
- Italian foreign minister receives Cyprus counterpart for talks
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Norwegian official
- Syrian Information Minister receives Russian Foreign Ministry official
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Libyan official
- Syrian Prime Minister receives Greek assistant Foreign Minister for talks