Syrian Foreign Minister receives Norwegian official
Syrian Foreign Minister Farouk Al-Shara received in the capital of Damascus Wednesday the Personal Representative of the Norwegian Foreign Minister.
In the course of the meeting, talks focused on the current situation in the Middle East as well as the future of the peace process.
Al-Shara, for his part, stressed that achieving a just and comprehensive peace requires the implementation of the international resolutions and the Madrid reference resolutions, according to SANA news agency.
In addition, he said that achieving peace also requires Israel’s complete commitment to reach a just solution to the Palestinian refugees’ cause, asserting the necessity for the return to their lands in accordance with UN resolutions, it added.
Moreover, discussions dealt with the existing ties between
Syria and Norway and ways of strengthening them. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Libyan official
- Syrian Information Minister receives Russian Foreign Ministry official
- Syrian Health Minister receives International Bank official
- Syrian Vice President, Foreign Minister receive PLO official