Syrian Foreign Minister receives Secretary General of Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council
Syria’s Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Farouk al-Sharaa received on Monday Secretary General of the Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council, Nasri al-Khouri. During the meeting, talks covered bilateral relations. The two sides discussed what had been achieved regarding agreements in various spheres of cooperation between the two brotherly countries, SANA said.
They also reviewed the latest developments on the Arab and international levels. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian, Lebanese Foreign Ministers hold phone conversation
- Anti-Syrian Lebanese Christians Stand Trial as PM’s Political Fight Moves toward Parliament
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Deputy Premier, Qatari Minister
- The forgotten refugees: Tales from the displaced Lebanese population
- Lebanese, Syrian Foreign Ministers to Meet Saturday