Syrian Foreign Minister receives Secretary General of Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council
Syria’s Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Farouk al-Sharaa received on Monday Secretary General of the Syrian-Lebanese Higher Council, Nasri al-Khouri. During the meeting, talks covered bilateral relations. The two sides discussed what had been achieved regarding agreements in various spheres of cooperation between the two brotherly countries, SANA said.
They also reviewed the latest developments on the Arab and international levels. (Albawaba.com)
- Brazilian Foreign Ministry Secretary General visits Syria
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives credentials of new ambassadors
- Syria’s President receives Arab League Head, Algerian Foreign Minister
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives calls from Slovakian Counterpart, Arab League Head