Syrian Foreign Minister returns from Saudi Arabia
Syria’s Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Farouk al-Sharaa and an accompanying delegation returned home on Sunday, after al-Sharaa led the Syrian side to the tenth meeting of the joint Syrian-Saudi higher committee, which ended its meetings Saturday in Riyadh, according to SANA news agency.
Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal bid al-Sharaa off at the Riyadh Airport. (Albawaba.com)
- Kuwait's Foreign Minister returnes from Arab tour
- Syrian President In Saudi Arabia For Talks; Jordan FM: No Syrian-Lebanese Reservation On Saudi Peace Initiative
- Syrian Foreign Minister returns home following Manama meetings
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives call from Arab League chief
- Arab Foreign Ministers Meet in Cairo to Discuss Palestinian Issue; Syrian, Lebanese Foreign Ministers Boycott