Syrian Information Minister receives Sudanese Minister
Syrian Information Minister, Adnan Omran has received Sudanese Minister of Roads and Bridges, Mohammed Taher Aela. During the meeting, talks centered on the latest developments in the Arab and regional arenas. In addition, the two discussed strengthening bilateral relations between Syria and Sudan.
For his part, Omran stressed Damascus’ support to Arab countries under the leadership of President Bashar al-Assad, as well as enhancing Pan Arab Security to deal with “dangerous challenges”, the Syrian Arab news agency reported.
Aela, in return, expressed high appreciation of Syria’s position of principle under the leadership of the Syrian President, especially Syria’s support of the Sudanese people. (Albawaba.com)
- Sudanese Minister hails Syrian efforts for Arab causes
- Syrian Information Minister receives Egyptian official for talks
- Syrian President receives message from Sudanese counterpart
- Syrian President receives Polish counterpart for talks
- Syrian Minister Slams Nuclear Threats on Iraq, Syria; Praises UAE President