Syrian Investigation Committee into Hariri assassination starts to work
Chief Justice of Syrian Investigation Committee into the assassination of Lebanese former Premier Rafik Hariri announced Monday that the Committee embarked its mission on Thursday Nov. 4, 2005 by studying the international investigation committee’s report submitted to UN Security Council and inspecting the minutes of Syrian witnesses’ testimonies.
“Syrian Judicial Committee is permanently present at its headquarters, previously announced on mass media, since Sunday 6.11.2005 and it is receiving all information whether by individuals coming personally to the headquarters or by fax and e-mail,” Attorney General Ghada Mourad said in a statement during a press conference.
“The committee listened to a number of witnesses who came to the Committee’s office… it also studies information received by post to be later evaluated as well as to summon whom it reckons there is a b
- Assad orders establishment of Syrian committee into Hariri killing
- Hariri assassination: Syria vows to cooperate with UN investigation committee
- Nasrallah wants Lebanese committee for false witnesses
- Syria comments to UN report
- Syria says media and leaks from UN investigation contributed to Kenaan suicide