Syrian official ends Tunisia visit
Assistant Secretary General of the Ba’ath Arab Socialist Party Abdullah al-Ahmar concluded Wednesday his visit to Tunisia.
Al-Ahmar met the First Secretary of the Socialist Union Party for the Moroccan Public Forces Abdul Rahman al-Yousofi, the delegation of the National Liberation Front chaired by Abdul Razaq Dahdoh and the delegations of several opposition parties in Tunisia.
During the meetings, talks dealt with bilateral relations, emphasizing the importance of coordination to strengthen Arab solidarity, according to SANA news agency.
On their parts, representatives of the parties expressed their high appreciation over Syria’s positions under the leadership of President al-Assad. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian-American club delegation visits Damascus
- Syrian PM to visit in Tunisia
- Syrian President to Visit Moscow by End of Year
- Syrian President’s Visit to Algeria Put off as the Country Strives to End Ethnic Violence
- India's Prime Minister wraps up Syria visit; urges end to cycle of violence in Middle East