Syrian Oil Minister in Amman for Bilateral Talks
Syrian Oil Minister Muhammad Maher Jamal arrived Tuesday in Amman for bilateral talks with Jordanian officials, reported the official Jordanian news agency Petra.
During his two-day visit, Jamal will discuss with his counterpart Wael Sabri ways to implement the multi-national gas pipeline project covering Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey.
The gas project's term is two to three years, with a cost of $560 million.
The paper said it would provide 10-12 million cubic meters of gas a day – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan, Egypt Discuss Gas Cooperation
- Jordan, Oman Review Ways of Expanding Bilateral Relations
- Iran\'s Parliament Speaker Holds Talks with Jordanian Officials on Strengthening Bilateral Relations
- Syria to Provide Jordan with 3.5 Million Cubic Meters of Water this Summer
- Jordan FM to Convey Message from King to Syrian President