Syrian oil minister in Cairo for cooperation talks
Syria's Petroleum and Mineral Resources minister, Ibrahim Haddad discussed Monday in Cairo with the Director General of the Arab Organization for Administration Development(AOAD) Mohammed Bin Abraham al-Tweijari, aspects of cooperation between the two countries, especially in the field of job training for Syrian workers in the petroleum field, according to SANA news agency.
Haddad toured the organization's center and was briefed on the mechanism of training of the Syrian experts and technicians.
Furthermore, he hailed the exerted efforts of the AOAD in the field of training Arab and Syrian experts, stressing his ministry’s care to support the joint efforts on all levels. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Syrian, Saudi, Egyptian Ministers of Oil hold meetings
- Arab FMs' Meeting Begins in Cairo, Mubarak Holds Talks with Arafat, Top Syrian Diplomat
- Saudi Oil Minister in Osaka; discusses cooperation with Ministers
- Sisi, Russian defence minister to talk military cooperation in Cairo
- Baghdad, Damascus to Improve Oil Cooperation