Syrian People's Assembly Speaker receives Belarusian Foreign Minister
Syria’s Speaker of the People’s Assembly, Abdulqader Qaddoura received in Damascus Sunday, Belarusian Foreign Minister, Mikhail Khvostov and an accompanying delegation.
During the meeting, talks focused on the latest developments in the international and regional levels, including the Israeli “terrorist acts against the Palestinians and the Iraqi issue”, SANA reported.
Additionally, both sides exchanged views on bilateral relations and means of strengthening them in various fields. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President receives Belarusian Foreign Minister
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives British Parliamentarian Delegation
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Algerian National Council members
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Somali counterpart
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official