Syrian President and Jordanian King Discuss Relations
Syrian President Bashar Assad received on Saturday a phone call from Jordanian King Abdullah II.
According to the Syrian Arab News Agency, during the conversation, the two discussed issues related to bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries. (Albawaba.com)
- Jordanian King to Discuss Peace Process in Damascus Sunday
- Syrian President Phones Jordanian Monarch to Discuss Middle East Peace
- Libyan President phones Jordanian King
- Jordanian King, Egyptian President discuss state for Palestinians
- Syrian, Egyptian Presidents discuss Mid-East during phone conversation