Syrian President receives Lebanese Parliament Speaker, Health minister
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad received on Wednesday, Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, Nabih Berri and Lebanese Health Minister, Solieman Franjieh, according to SANA news agency.
During the meetings, talks focused on the situation in the Middle East and issues of joint concern. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President receives Lebanon’s Parliament Speaker
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Tourism Minister, parliament member
- President Assad receives Lebanese officials for talks
- French President to receive Palestinian Parliament Speaker for talks
- Syrian Vice President receives Lebanese Minister of Culture