Syrian President receives Lebanon’s Parliament Speaker
Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad received in Damascus on Tuesday Lebanese Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri.
During the meeting, talks focused on the ongoing Israeli threats and provocation against Lebanon, especially its rights to its territories and water, the Syrian Arab News Agency reported. President Assad, for his part, asserted Damascus’ stand by Lebanon, until the restoration of what remains of the occupied Lebanese lands and till it gets all “its right to its water”. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Parliament Speaker, Health minister
- Syrian President receives Lebanese Prime Minister in Damascus
- President Assad receives Former Arab League Head; Lebanese MP
- President Assad receives Lebanese officials for talks
- Assad: Withdrawal of Syrian troops from Lebanon connected to Mideast peace process