Syrian President, Spanish Prime Minister discuss Iraqi issue
Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad received in Damascus Sunday a phone call from Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar.
In the course of the conversation, talks focused on the Iraqi issue and the importance of consultation between the two countries regarding this matter.
According to the official SANA news agency, President Assad emphasized the importance of a European unified stance concerning the war against Iraq, stressing Damascus’ stance, which rejects the war by all means. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President meets British MPs, holds phone talks with Spanish Premier
- Syrian President Arrives in Spain for Bilateral, Regional Talks
- Syria’s President receives Spanish Foreign Minister
- President Assad receives message from Turkish Prime Minister on Iraq
- Egyptian President, Spanish Prime Minister discuss Iraq