Syrian Prime Minister in Iran for talks
Syria’s Prime Minister Mohammed Miro arrived on Tuesday in Iran for a four-day official visit, during which he is expected to hold talks with Iranian officials on bilateral relations and regional issues.
Premier Miro, accompanied by high-level political and economic officials, is due to hold talks with the Iranian leaders on the Iraqi crisis, the Palestinian cause and mutual economic cooperation, according to IRNA news agency.
In addition, Miro, in talks with Vice President Mohammad Reda Aref, is expected to discuss the execution of joint economic ventures. (Albawaba.com)
- Iranian first Vice President congratulates Syrian Prime Minister
- Syrian Prime Minister receives Iranian official for talks
- Palestinian Prime Minister to hold talks with President Assad in Syria
- Syrian President, Spanish Prime Minister discuss Iraqi issue
- Syrian Prime Minister receives Greek assistant Foreign Minister for talks