Syrian Prime Minister receives Iranian official for talks
Syrian Prime Minister Mohammad Mostafa Miro received in Damascus on Tuesday the Iranian President’s Higher Advisor, engineer Mir Hussein Mousawi and an accompanying delegation.
During the meeting, talks focused on the latest regional developments, especially in Iraq and Palestine, according to SANA news agency.
Relations of cooperation between Damascus and Tehran in addition to means of developing them in all sectors were also discussed. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian President receives Iranian Security Minister
- Syrian prime minister receives French state advisor for talks on cooperation
- Syrian Prime Minister receives Greek assistant Foreign Minister for talks
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives Italian Foreign Ministry official
- Syria’s Prime Minister receives Egyptian official for talks