Syrian, Saudi, Egyptian Ministers of Oil hold meetings
Saudi Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Nuaimi met separately in Cairo Friday night with Egyptian Minister of Petroleum and Energy Sameh Fahmi and Syrian Minister of Petroleum and Mineral resources Ibrahim Haddad.
The meetings were held on the sidelines of the annual ministerial meeting of the Organization of the Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC,) which is expected to be held Saturday in the Egyptian capital, according to SPA news agency.
During the two meetings, Dr. Al-Nuaimi reviewed with the ministers the current oil market situation, the joint Arab cooperation in the petroleum field as well as Saudi Arabia’s cooperation with Egypt and Syria in the petroleum field. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian oil minister in Cairo for cooperation talks
- Arab foreign ministers to meet in Cairo; Saudi CP to hold talks with Egyptian leadership
- Sources: Egyptian President to meet Saudi Foreign Minister, Syrian President
- Egyptian, Saudi, Syrian Foreign Ministers to Meet in Damascus within two Weeks
- Bahrain set to hold GCC summit