Syrian, Saudi leaders discuss Iraq, Middle East
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz held talks in Damascus Saturday focused on Iraq and the situation in the Palestinian territories, according to Syrian state radio.
Both leaders reviewed ways to "re-establish Arab solidarity to reach a joint position on the situation in Iraq and the Palestinian issue", it said. (Albawaba.com)
- Cairo: Mubarak meets Syrian, Sudanese leaders for talks on Arab summit
- Syria, Egypt, Saudi Foreign Ministers to discuss Iraq, Mid-East in Cairo
- Syrian president holds talks in Saudi Arabia
- Syrian Jordanian Summit Concludes; Leaders Back Saudi Peace Plan, Reject Attack on Iraq
- Mubarak and Assad Discuss Mideast Situation