Syrian state-run radio slams US policy which “views everything” through “Israeli eyes”; calls on Arabs to unify stance
On Thursday, Damascus Radio strongly criticized United States policy, “which views everything through the Israeli eyes and uses the Israeli war machine for imposing the capitulation on the Arab nation and for forcing it to give up its right in fighting against occupation”, the official Syrian Arab News Agency SANA reported.
"The U.S., along with their capabilities and potentials wouldn’t be able to practice this policy, if the Arabs were unified in their stances”, the state-run radio stressed.
It urged Arabs to unify their policies in confronting the “Zionist enemy and the U.S”, with only one stand, notifying them that “we, the Arabs are for a just and comprehensive peace”, which is based on “international legitimacy” as well as the “principle of land for peace”. It further declared that, “we are also ready to confront all eventualities”, SANA added. (albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: Joining of new Israeli Ministers gives way to further “Zionist extremism”
- Damascus Radio lashes out at Israeli governments
- Damascus Radio warns against Israeli “senseless military adventures”
- Damascus Radio calls on Arabs to stand against US political terrorism logic
- Damascus Radio urges Arabs, world - to force Israel to comply with Security Council resolutions