Syrian state-run radio slams US policy which “views everything” through “Israeli eyes”; calls on Arabs to unify stance
On Thursday, Damascus Radio strongly criticized United States policy, “which views everything through the Israeli eyes and uses the Israeli war machine for imposing the capitulation on the Arab nation and for forcing it to give up its right in fighting against occupation”, the official Syrian Arab News Agency SANA reported.
"The U.S., along with their capabilities and potentials wouldn’t be able to practice this policy, if the Arabs were unified in their stances”, the state-run radio stressed.
It urged Arabs to unify their policies in confronting the “Zionist enemy and the U.S”, with only one stand, notifying them that “we, the Arabs are for a just and comprehensive peace”, which is based on “international legitimacy” as well as the “principle of land for peace”. It further declared that, “we are also ready to confront all eventualities”, SANA added. (albawaba.com)
- Syrian dailies call Arabs to unite and support Palestinian struggle; say Israel - - not Iraq - threat to region
- Syrian media slam results of Bush-Sharon talks
- Foreign Media Show Support for Illegal Israeli Settlements
- Damascus Radio stresses importance of active Arab stand in curbing Israeli practices
- Thus Spoke My Eccentric Friend