Syria's '\'human pyramid'\' dies at 30
The people of ad-Derbasyieh city in Hasaka on Thursday made a farwell to Ziad Dadoush, dubbed as the "human pyramid," who died with heart attack. He was 30.
According to SANA, Dadoush was about 350 kg. However, with the assistance of Dr. Jihad Zakor al-Humsi, who treated him in the past year, he had managed to loose weight to 250 kg.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- At least 12 dead in Syria riots
- Abuse of Iraqi detainees: US soldier sentenced to one year in prison
- Amid growing Arab outrage, Bush condemns humiliation of Iraqi prisoners
- Red Cross: US attack on Iraqi wedding party ''violates international human rights''
- New GM takes charge at Al Habtoor Motors’ Prestige Cars Division