Syria's transport agreements with Arab countries
Transport Minister Makrem Obeid announced that Syria has good relations with the neighboring countries with signing a number agreements with them in land, sea and air transport fields, accordig to SANA.
He added that over the past 5 years, 69 agreements with a number of Arab and foreign countries were signed, 33 of them in the maritime field, 12 in the air and 16 in the land and 8 in the railway field, in addition to land and bridge cooperation agreements.
- AL Batayneh Commends the Complementary Relationship between the Ministry of Transportations & GAM in Public Transportations Fields
- Syrian-Lebanese transport agreements signed
- Syria: Oil and gas thoroughfare plan now in jeopardy
- Syria, Greece sign transport agreement
- Four Arab Countries Sign Billion-Dollar Gas Deal