Syria's Vice President off to Oman for talks
Syrian Vice-President Abdulhalim Khaddam on Monday heads to Oman, where he will hold talks, focused on the regional situation and Iraq.
A presidential statement said Khaddam carries with him a message from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to Oman's Sultan Qaboos bin Saeed, according to KUNA news agency.
Khaddam is also expected to hold talks with Qaboos and senior officials, regarding the Palestinian situation and bilateral relations between both countries. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Iraqi Vice President Holds Talks with Syrian President, Prepares Trade Agreement
- Vice President says Syria prepared to resume peace negotiations with Israel only from point were stopped
- Syrian Vice President Head to China for Bilateral, Regional Talks
- DFLP: Syrian Vice President Supports Intifada, Arab Break off with Israel
- Iran vice president visits Syria for talks