Tawam Hospital Website Address in Arabic
Tawam Hospital, in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine, announced the launch of its website's Arabic address as one of the steps towards improving the quality of health care services through the use of new technology solutions.
Tawam Hospital today launched its Arabic website address (مستشفى-توام.امارات) "We are glad to inform our patients and their families that Tawam Hospital domain name can be accessed in Arabic now. We are now able to cater to a wider audience, the drive to launch this Arabic address comes from our eagerness to promote and encourage the use of the Arabic language in the UAE," said Ahmed Al Jenaibi, IT Manager in Tawam Hospital.
The United Arab Emirates encourages and supports the use of the Arabic language in all areas. In support of this, the Arabic domain (امارات.) .Emirate was established, and now after years of waiting, Arabs can now access websites by typing the URL in Arabic.
Tawam Hospital is part of the SEHA HealthSystem and is owned and operated by Abu Dhabi Health Services Company PJSC (SEHA) which is responsible for the curative activities of all the public hospitals and clinics in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The hospital is managed by Johns Hopkins Medicine International.
- 53 Volunteers Awarded by Tawam Hospital
- Tawam Hospital introduces state-of-the-art NAVA Technology to Help Premature Babies Breathe Easy
- Tawam Hospital becomes regional showcase for Philips’ iSite PACS
- Tawam Hospital Saved the Life of a 13 year old Road Accident Victim Using a Rare Nonsurgical Technique
- Tawam Hospital Announces Ramadan Working Hours