Tefal Introduces Ultimate Auto Clean, The Steam Iron With Auto Clean Soleplates
Tefal, a market leader in the high end steam iron market segment in Europe, has introduced a breakthrough product in the GCC - the Ultimate Auto clean steam iron.
This Tefal invention features a patented auto cleaning soleplate coated with long lasting active palladium.
This durable product automatically eliminates microfibres before they cling to the soleplate of steam iron with the use of catalysis. In the process, glide ability is enhanced for a more efficient ironing and comfort.
Other features of the Ultimate Auto clean include the powerful 2400 watt performance and 150w/g minimum steam output, automatic power and temperature control, easy back filling of water and comfortable grip and ergonomic controls.
Preciseness is achieved through the auto steam control: with a single control to set both temperature and steam output for each type of textile. A new wide and easy filling water inlet allows for fast refill, no splash and no spills.
This launch follows the successful introduction in the region of the Tefal steam irons Program 8, and Recall of Pro Express Anti Calac which solves the problem of scaling of steam iron boilers after years of use rendering the product unusable.
- Ironing Is No Longer A Chore With Tefal’s New Aquaspeed
- Philips gives women an easier way to look hot everyday with launch of limited edition Fashion Iron
- Nutricook: Cooking that preserves food quality to wow food connoisseurs
- Philips to glide through Dubai Fashion Week 2008 as official sponsor
- Tefal’s Quick Cup heats water in three seconds