At least 10 wounded in Tel Aviv bus boming
An explosion occurred on a bus in Tel Aviv on Wednesday, wounding at least ten victims, reported the Israeli rescue services. Israeli police called the explosion "a terrorist attack". Three people were seriously wounded.
Israeli police said two suspects left the bomb inside the bus and then escaped. Police said it was a small-sized device.
The Israeli army last Wednesday launched a military operation called "Pillar of Defense" against Gaza, in order to stop Palestinian rocket attacks on its territory.
Since the beginning of the operation, at least 138 Palestinians and five Israelis were killed in the violence between the Jewish state of the Islamist movement Hamas , which controls the Palestinian enclave.
On November 15, Palestinian rockets reached for the first time to Tel Aviv area, without causing any injuries or major damage.
- Initial Report: Two Israelis Seriously Wounded in Explosion in Taibeh
- At least 10 Israelis wounded in Hamas rocket attack
- At least 20 wounded in Tel Aviv suicide bombing attack
- Israeli Police Dismantle Bomb in Main Tel Aviv Street
- Israel raids Arafat HQ hours after Tel Aviv bus bombing attack; At least five killed; Hamas vows more attacks