Ten Reasons Why Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010 is a Not to be Missed Event in the 2010 Events Calendar
Cisco will host its industry-accredited Networkers for the first time in the Middle East. Aimed at training, education and networking, the event will take place at the Bahrain International Circuit in Sakhir, from March 28-March 31 2010. Cisco today reveals ten very good reasons as to why visitors should attend and experience first-hand the event’s theme – “Knowledge is Power”.
Ten reasons to visit Networkers Bahrain 2010:
• Networking: Meet more than 2000 key technical and business decision makers from your industry peers from across the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010 will also provide be a great opportunity to meet with the engineers who design and develop Cisco solutions to discuss your specific challenges and explore potential solutions to help you business.
• Education: With over 200 sessions delivering innovation technology content covering Cisco’s technologies solutions and architecture, Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010 will provide education and training to information and communications technology (ICT) professionals through compelling forums with in-depth technical demonstrations, networking opportunities and glimpses of current and future ICT trends.
• Training: Take this opportunity to improve your career prospects and become a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or CCNA Security. Meet Cisco’s trainers at Networkers. Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010 is not just one conference but five unique programs running in parallel, over three days tailored to the different technology needs of the attendees.
• World of Solutions Exhibition: Cisco alongside more than 45 strategic partners will showcase the latest in innovative technology solutions.
• Opportunities to meet, talk and collaborate: Attending IT, networking and communications professionals will get the opportunity to meet, talk, learn and collaborate, share case studies about some of the most exciting technology innovations available. “It’s a Physical Version of Facebook” says Nick Earle, SVP, Services European Markets, Cisco.
• Recognition: The event will also include an awards ceremony recognizing outstanding companies that embrace innovation in business and technology.
• Knowledge is Power: The global theme for Cisco Networkers 2010 is ‘Knowledge Is Power.’ During this event, attendees will have the opportunity to build on their knowledge and skills through in-depth technical seminars, breakout sessions, demonstrations and hands-on training.
• Enhance Business Growth: Keynotes, breakout sessions and case studies at the event will demonstrate to delegates how to bring enhanced value to companies businesses and provide will also share insights into how to stay competitive in the current economic climate. The event will also provide delegates with a vision into current and future trends, essential to driving informed business decisions.
• Renowned Experts: Networkers Bahrain is the best place to meet more than 300 of the world’s renowned experts who will be available to answer all your questions about technology. Visitors will have the chance to troubleshoot specific technical challenges and receive high level, detailed insights.
• See live demos: Observe TelePresence in real-time, Cisco’s powerful “in person” videoconferencing solution and WebEx, the fully-integrated online meeting place. This is in addition to an engaging keynote program encompassing a unique holographic Cisco TelePresence™ experience incorporating senior Cisco executive speakers and high-level government guest speakers.