Testour international festival of Arab traditional music ends
Testour International Festival of Arab Traditional Music, which aims at promoting, protecting and improving the Andalusian and Arab music, has recently ended. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the Festival included musical evenings, competitions and conferences hosting several groups from different parts of region. The performance of the popular El Kerk group from Jordan marked the closure of the Festival. On the final day of the Festival, the winners of the music contest were given their awards with a ceremony, in which the music group of Bizerte and that of Sousse tied for the first place.
- Irish Band Captivate Colonnade Audiences
- Saxophonist Manu Dibango performs in Essaouira
- A tremendous line-up of emerging stars to rock this year's Beirut and Beyond International Music Festival
- "Hayy" girl! Music Festival shines light on promising & prominent Arab, African female singer
- Mohammad Assaf concert brings rays of sunshine to Bahrain's Summer Festival