Three Egyptian Brothers Arrested for Revenge Murder 17 years ago
Egyptian police said Tuesday that they have arrested three brothers on suspicion of killing the man who murdered their father 17 years ago. At the time of the alleged killing, they were small boys.
The three men, aged three, four and six-years-old when they witnessed electrician Sayyed Abdel Aati murder their father, are accused of murdering the 41-year-old man in Old Cairo on Monday, the police said.
Abdel Aati had served 15 years hard labour for murdering the boys' father in south Cairo 17 years ago, the police said.
The brothers, Ismail, Mohammed and Osama Metwalli, had been searching for him since he got out of jail, they said.
Al-Akhbar newspaper reported that the electrician was killed with blows to the head after being forced out of his car and died in a Cairo hospital from a fractured skull and internal bleeding – CAIRO (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Court Hands Prison Sentences to Police for Murdering Suspects in Custody
- Cairo police arrest members of Muslim Brotherhood
- Two Jordanians and an Egyptian Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Jordanian Police Arrest One Man, Search for Another in Alleged `Honor\' Killing
- One Killed, 18 Injured in Gunfight over Boys' Soccer Game in Egypt