Three Hamas fighters, three Israeli troops wounded in clashes
Israeli and Hamas forces clashed inside the Gaza Strip on Thursday and at least three Hamas fighters were wounded, Palestinian medical workers said. According to Reuters, a small Israeli ground force entered the southern Gaza Strip before dawn where they encountered the Hamas activists.
An Israeli army spokeswoman said the Hamas men approached the force and opened fire with anti-tank weapons. An Israeli missile wounded three Hamas militants, one critically, Hamas officials said. They said their fighters were monitoring the movement of Israeli soldiers east of Khan Yunis, when they were targeted by an Israeli drone.
In the occupied West Bank, Israeli soldiers came under fire during an operation near the city of Nablus. Three of the soldiers were lightly wounded, the army said.
- Gaza clash: One Hamas member killed, three Israeli soldiers wounded as Israeli troops raid Jenin
- Hamas Militant Critically Wounded in Gaza
- Gaza Strip: Hamas fighters open fire on Israeli forces
- Gaza Strip: Three Hamas members, Israeli soldier killed
- West Bank: Hamas man killed, three Israeli troops wounded