Three Israeli Soldiers Wounded in Clashes in Gaza Strip, Hebron
Three Israeli soldiers were wounded Wednesday during clashes with Palestinian demonstrators, reported Haaretz newspaper, quoting army radio.
Two soldiers were lightly wounded by stones near Neve Dekalim Jewish settlement in the Gaza Strip, said the report, adding that the other soldier was wounded when Palestinians threw stones at him near Hebron in the West Bank.
Seven Palestinians were killed, and dozens were injured during confrontations that flared in all Palestinian lands, marking the 12th anniversary of Palestinian statehood declaration – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Gaza Strip: Seven Palestinians, Israeli soldier wounded in clash
- Palestinian killed, three Israeli soldiers wounded in Gaza Strip clashes
- Palestinian Resistance Wounds Israeli Soldier in Hebron
- Palestinians Wounded as Clashes Flare in West Bank, Gaza
- Gaza clash: One Hamas member killed, three Israeli soldiers wounded as Israeli troops raid Jenin