Three Israelis arrested for selling weapon-making materials to Hamas
A file photo of Hamas fighters. (AFP/File)
Israeli authorities said on Monday that they arrested three individuals for allegedly selling raw materials to Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
The affair was under a gag order imposed by military censorship.
According to a statement by authorities, “there is a disconcerting phenomenon in which Israeli business owners do serious harm to the security of the State of Israel in exchange for money.”
The suspects are accused of “providing raw materials directly to Hamas for the benefit of manufacturing rockets, missiles, and other armaments.”
- Hamas makes a splash by arresting Israeli dolphin
- Israeli arrested for allegedly selling secret military information
- Israel expels three Gaza flotilla activists after interception
- Palestinian Authority Arrests Three Islamic Jihad Militants
- Overnight Israeli air strikes kill three in Gaza, death toll hits 1,916