Three Israelis Killed during Clashes on Friday
An Israeli was killed by Palestinian fire on Friday in a roadside attack near the West Bank town of Jericho, Israeli public radio said, reported AFP.
The Israeli, who was critically wounded by bullets fired from a Palestinian car, received emergency medical care but died at the site from his injuries, the radio said.
Another Israeli in the car was slightly wounded, according to the agency.
In another incident, a Jewish settler died Friday from injuries sustained in a roadside attack near the West Bank town of Hebron, hours after another settler travelling in the same vehicle was killed, hospital officials told AFP.
The victim, 41-year-old Eliahu Ben Ami, was driving the car that came under fire in Kiryat Arba, official said, the agency added.
Earlier, an Israeli settler was shot and killed in an attack by a group of Palestinian gunmen near Kiryat Arba in Hebron, reported The Jerusalem Post Friday.
The death of 39-year-old Rina Dudovsky brings the toll of Israelis killed in attacks by Palestinian attacks to 39 – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian fighter killed during clashes with Israeli troops
- Three Palestinians Killed in Furious Clashes with Israeli Forces
- Palestinians, Israeli Settler Wounded in Renewed Clashes Friday
- Second Palestinian youth dies from Israeli soldiers' bullets Friday
- Israeli Army Kills Six Palestinians During Clashes