Three Jewish Settlers Charged for Throwing Rocks at Palestinian Cars
Three Jewish settlers were charged Wednesday with throwing stones at Palestinian cars near a West Bank village earlier this week, reported Haaretz newspaper, quoting army radio.
The radio said that the settlers were charged with intentional endangerment of lives after they drove in a car with masked license plates, throwing stones and causing serious damage to Palestinian cars they encountered.
In the meantime, the Israeli army was investigating an incident in which dozens of Jewish settlers fired last weekend shots at an Arab village from which stones had been thrown, the radio said.
On Tuesday, Jewish settlers stoned a Palestinian to death in Nablus.
Mahmoud Mustafa, 50, was driving his car when a mob of settlers attacked him -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinian kids play risky game with Israel police
- These Palestinians protected an Israeli policewoman from rocks thrown by settlers
- Palestinians, settlers clash ahead of U.N. bid
- Masked Israeli settlers injure 6-year-old Palestinian with rocks
- Jewish settlers kill Palestinian girl in Hebron, nine Palestinians wounded