Three Palestinian fighters shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israeli forces raid Nablus
Israeli troops shot and killed three Palestinians in two separate incidents in the Gaza Strip overnight Wednesday, Israeli media reported. By this, the Palestinian death toll rose to seven within less than three days.
Two Palestinians were shot and killed by troops during an infiltration attempt into an Israeli outpost in the northern Gaza Strip. Before the infiltration attempt, Palestinians fired mortar shells at Israeli outposts and settlements in the northern Gaza Strip.
A third Palestinian was killed by Israeli gunfire earlier on Wednesday night while trying to infiltrate into the settlement of Gan Or in the southern Gaza Strip.
In the West Bank, occupation troops accompanies by armored vehicles and tanks entered Nablus' old city and the nearby Balata refugee camp, reports said.
The large Israeli force was reportedly embarking on an arrest operation. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three Palestinians shot dead at Gaza Strip crossing; Israeli forces move into Nablus
- Gaza Strip: Israeli forces kill Palestinian fighter
- At least 11 Palestinians killed as Israeli tanks raid Gaza City; Two Palestinians shot dead in Nablus
- Israel escalates measures: Gaza Strip divided into three parts; Three Palestinians shot dead in W. Bank
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinian fighters shot dead during attempt to attack settlement