Three Palestinians die in West Bank and Gaza Strip
An armed Palestinian died Monday morning in the central Gaza Strip after being shot by Israeli troops.
Late on Sunday, Israeli occupation forces killed a Palestinian in the West Bank city of Bethlehem. Witnesses told WAFA that Ahmed Musleh 27, was shot dead by Israeli soldiers who opened fire at a civilian car during a thrust into Bethlehem.
They added that two other passengers were arrested by the Israeli force. one of them was later died of wounds sustained during the Israeli raid. At least ten Israeli armoured vehicles stormed Bethlehem and stationed by the building of the PLC.
Also in the West Bank, occupation troops arrested Sunday night 13 Palestinians, most of them Islamic Jihad members.
- Two Palestinians die in Gaza Strip, others arrested in West Bank
- Israeli Commandos Abduct Islamic Jihad Activist in Bethlehem
- Two Palestinians dead, Islamic Jihad member arrested near Bethlehem
- Three Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Gaza Strip: Israeli troops kill Palestinian woman, girl