Three Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank
An Israeli soldier was killed and another Israeli soldier was wounded in clashes with Palestinian fighters south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem before dawn Tuesday morning.
Israeli troops killed one of the Palestinians - identified as Hamas activist Yusuf al-Faqiah.
There were also unconfirmed reports that in a separate incident west of Nablus, Israeli soldiers killed a senior Hamas member, Nasser Assida.
In the Gaza Strip, Palestinian media reported that the occupation army killed 20-year-old Ibrahim Barhum on Tuesday while he was standing at the entrance to his home near Rafah.
Earlier in the day, Palestinians said that Nabil Wazan, 22, died of wounds sustained at an Israeli raid on the Nusseirat refugee camp on Monday.
Overnight Monday, Israeli forces arrested eight Palestinians in the West Bank. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli troops kill six Palestinians in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Gaza Strip: Israeli soldier, four Palestinians killed in blasts, clash
- Clashes in West Bank and Gaza: Three Palestinians, three Israelis killed
- Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Clashes in Nablus, one Israeli soldier reported dead