Three Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank
An Israeli soldier was killed and another Israeli soldier was wounded in clashes with Palestinian fighters south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem before dawn Tuesday morning.
Israeli troops killed one of the Palestinians - identified as Hamas activist Yusuf al-Faqiah.
There were also unconfirmed reports that in a separate incident west of Nablus, Israeli soldiers killed a senior Hamas member, Nasser Assida.
In the Gaza Strip, Palestinian media reported that the occupation army killed 20-year-old Ibrahim Barhum on Tuesday while he was standing at the entrance to his home near Rafah.
Earlier in the day, Palestinians said that Nabil Wazan, 22, died of wounds sustained at an Israeli raid on the Nusseirat refugee camp on Monday.
Overnight Monday, Israeli forces arrested eight Palestinians in the West Bank. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Three Palestinians, Wound 31 in Gaza, West Bank
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, Israeli soldier stabbed to death in West Bank
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- West Bank: Palestinian fighter, Israeli soldier killed in clash
- Clashes in West Bank and Gaza: Three Palestinians, three Israelis killed