Three Palestinians killed, boy injured by Israeli forces in Gaza Strip
Three Palestinians were shot dead by Israeli soldiers Sunday morning after they reportedly approached the "Karni-Netzarim" road in the Gaza Strip, where they are suspected by Israel of trying to place explosive devices, Israel Radio reported.
Israeli forces were searching the area for additional "suspects", according to the report.
Also in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian boy from the Qarara village near the town of Khan Yunis was injured by Israeli fire, Palestinian sources reported Sunday.
Meanwhile, also Sunday, a separate Israeli military force was searching for Palestinians who approached "Kissufim," in the Gaza Strip, with a "bag", according to Israeli media reports.
It should be mentioned that the Palestinian Ministry of Health (MOH) announced Sunday that 44 Palestinians, including women and children, were killed by Israeli forces since March 1.
In a statement released Sunday, MOH reported that 30 of the victims were killed in Gaza Strip and 14 in the West Bank, among them were 18 minors. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip, arrest at least 16 in West Bank
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip