Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank and Gaza Strip
Three Palestinians on Thursday were killed in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In one incident, a Palestinian man was killed and another wounded when an Israeli tank fired at a group of Palestinians in the southern Gaza Strip, Palestinian officials said. According to them, a group of Palestinians had finished praying at a mosque in the Rafah refugee camp and were walking away when the tank fired at them. Another Palestinian was wounded, medical sources said.
In Hebron, two Hamas fighters were killed by Israeli fire. According to Israeli reports, forces surrounded a house in this West Bank city. During fire exchanges, the two Hamas fighters were shot dead. Israeli forces later demolished the building.
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- At least six Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian man, demolish West Bank house
- Gaza Strip: One Hamas man killed, one wounded by Israeli fire
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank as Israeli police storm into al Aqsa mosque