Three Palestinians killed; Settler seriously wounded in Gaza Strip
A Palestinian was killed and another was injured early Sunday as Israeli forces raided the eastern neighbourhood of Jenin city in the West Bank, Palestinian medical sources and witnesses said.
They told WAFA that Ammar Ghawadra, 22, was killed and another unidentified was wounded.
Meanwhile, Israeli soldiers arrested several Palestinians in the city and its refugee camp, witnesses said. They added that the Israeli troops broke into the city and conducted a wide-scale search campaign, imposing a tight curfew on the camp.
In Tubas, Israeli troops opened fire against Palestinians while passing through al-Hamra Israeli checkpoint of the city, locals stated. They confirmed that the Israeli soldiers, stationed at the checkpoint, denied the residents' access from-into the city while shooting fire was opened at them. No injuries were reported.
In the Gaza Strip, an Israeli settler was seriously wounded early Sunday, when Palestinians fired mortar shells at the Gaza Strip settlement of Kfar Darom. Later in the day, Israeli soldiers killed two armed Palestinians not far from the same settlement. (albawaba.com)
- One Israeli soldier killed, six wounded as two Palestinians, including girl, shot dead
- Four Palestinians, settler killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Four Palestinians killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Israeli fire kills four unarmed civilians in Gaza Strip, Curfew imposed on Jenin