Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip
Israeli troops killed two Palestinian fighters who infiltrated into Israel from the Gaza Strip on Sunday evening, Israel Radio reported. The troops, aided by an Israeli helicopter, killed the Palestinians after surrounding them at an orchard in the nearby Kibbutz Erez.
On Sunday afternoon, a bomb was discovered under an Israeli vehicle in the Erez industrial area.
Earlier, Israeli troops killed a Palestinian they spotted observing a military outpost in the central Gaza Strip near the Netzarim settlement.
Israel Radio reported troops noticed several Palestinians observing the Israeli position. Soldiers shot one of them dead and arrested several others. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian shot dead in Gaza Strip as Qassam rockets fired on southern Israel
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed, Israeli officer wounded in series of clashes
- Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinian fighters shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israeli forces raid Nablus