Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip
Israeli troops killed two Palestinian fighters who infiltrated into Israel from the Gaza Strip on Sunday evening, Israel Radio reported. The troops, aided by an Israeli helicopter, killed the Palestinians after surrounding them at an orchard in the nearby Kibbutz Erez.
On Sunday afternoon, a bomb was discovered under an Israeli vehicle in the Erez industrial area.
Earlier, Israeli troops killed a Palestinian they spotted observing a military outpost in the central Gaza Strip near the Netzarim settlement.
Israel Radio reported troops noticed several Palestinians observing the Israeli position. Soldiers shot one of them dead and arrested several others. (Albawaba.com)
- Israel escalates measures: Gaza Strip divided into three parts; Three Palestinians shot dead in W. Bank
- Israel kills five Palestinian activists; Three Palestinians shot dead late Tuesday in Gaza Strip - schoolchildren
- West Bank settlement attack: three Israelis killed, one Palestinian shot dead; four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip; Settler group claims bomb attack at Palestinian school
- Three Palestinians dead as Israel bombs Gaza Strip