Three Palestinians shot dead; Settlers wound Palestinian boy
Palestinian sources accused Israeli undercover troops of killing a teenager and wounding six other people during a raid on an internet cafe in the West Bank town of Jenin. Palestinian witnesses and medical sources said Tuesday the army had killed a young man called Hissam Mahmoud Amr.
A 75-year-old Palestinian was killed Tuesday by Israeli gunfire near the settlement of Netzarim in the Gaza Strip, Palestinians said. They said he lived about 500 meters from the settlement and was returning home when he was shot.
Also Tuesday, a Palestinian was shot dead in Tulkarem by troops who opened fire on protestors throwing rocks, witnesses and hospital officials said.
Elsewhere, a Palestinian boy was seriously wounded Tuesday morning from shots fired by settlers in the vicinity of the West Bank village of Luben a-Sharqiya. The boy was taken for treatment in a Nablus hospital.
In the southern Israeli town of Arad, a 25-year-old Palestinian man from the nearby town of Yatta stabbed and injured an Israeli woman.
Meanwhile, Israeli forces have detained 37 Palestinians in the course of the past 24 hours, Israel Radio reported Tuesday. They were arrested in the Nablus, Ramallah, and in the village of Tabuah, west of Hebron.
Israeli occupation troops operating in the West Bank city of Nablus arrested five Palestinians in the city. Two of the men are members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli killing spree darts between Gaza and West Bank: Today Ramallah teen, yesterday Gazan farmer
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim responsibility for settler killing as three Palestinians shot dead
- Three Palestinians shot, injured by live fire during Tulkarem raids
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip; Settler group claims bomb attack at Palestinian school
- Thousands of Palestinians Bury their Dead as Boy Shot By Settlers in Hebron